BLOG 2:WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS CAREER/STUDY PROGRAMME?



When I was a child I showed interest in different subjects of the school, one of them was history, calling my attention throughout the basic education. When I get in high school, I was very interested in social sciences, I met many friends who studied different careers, for example Sociology, Social Work or career related to social.

Despite everything mentioned above, when I was little, I dreamed of being a veterinarian, over time I generated interest in other things and options, sociology and nursery education. I applied this careers for the university.

I decided Social Work, because I love Social Sciences and I like people, I try to find a background to social problems. So far I have liked the university, the career has good theoretical content, I hope to have an autonomous work and with social content.































Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog