BLOG 3: FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

The Phone, My Favorite Piece of Technology.

I use the phone in my free time, because that moment it´s perfect for distract.

My first phone back in 2007, when I have 7 years old, my parents give me a phone from hello kitty.
In the past, I used my phone as a communication medium. usually, I called a  my family and texted with my friends, in this time the phones change, being more technologic and important because, now I use now for study and distraction.

I used the phone always, but, I'm not consider dependent on this element, attempt used for the necessary things, for example, work and study. I like the phone and its tools. Probably, In my life, if there was no phone, it would be the same, maybe even more productive, I would look for other methods of entertainment or communication.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog